Page 1 of 1

Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:34:48
by Jakeiscrazy

Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:27:22
by gunderwood
Lol. Ruger news brought to you by Jake.

Are you selling Rugers now? : friends:

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:11:12
by Jakeiscrazy
gunderwood wrote:Lol. Ruger news brought to you by Jake.

Are you selling Rugers now? :friends:
I wish maybe I could get some free stuff! They just send the emails. I missed the SR1911 leak had to catch up.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Mon, 02 May 2011 05:01:23
by Diomed
Ruger's only about forty years behind the curve.

Now they can work on high caps for the Standard/Mark series pistols.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Mon, 02 May 2011 09:13:17
by Reverenddel
HEY! I'll take good news from Ruger wherever I can!

This is OUTSTANDING! WHOO HOO!

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Mon, 02 May 2011 20:01:14
by Jakeiscrazy
On the other hand they just nearly destroyed all the other companies that make them. If they came out with a 30rder for the Mark series they would really be able to compete with the PMR-30 more effectively.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Wed, 04 May 2011 05:02:50
by Diomed
Jakeiscrazy wrote:On the other hand they just nearly destroyed all the other companies that make them.
Depends. The Butler Creeks are cheaper and probably just as good. The TIs are about the same price and almost certainly just as good (the all-aluminum ones excepted, in case you need a 10/22 mag that will survive the apocalypse). Ruger's going to pick up a lot of market share but they won't take it all. They're making factory extended mag releases now but there's still an aftermarket for those.
If they came out with a 30rder for the Mark series they would really be able to compete with the PMR-30 more effectively.
The PMR needs to have a reliable mag first.

But yeah, I would very much like to have hi caps for my Mk II rifle. It gets kind of old with just ten.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:44:08
by TScottW99
I need to pick up a couple of these for my 10/22. Have had bad luck with other brands over the years.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:28:24
by VAman
Anyone on here gotten any of these? What's the best place to get them?

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:53:47
by Jakeiscrazy
VAman wrote:Anyone on here gotten any of these? What's the best place to get them?
I haven't gotten any but the reports are good. Just haven't spent the cash.

Re: Ruger Releases a New 25 Round 10/22 Mag

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:07:48
by VAman
Yeah, I've been reading some reviews and they all seem positive so far.