[VIDEO] Klavan - Shut Up!

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

[VIDEO] Klavan - Shut Up!

Post by allingeneral »

Just watch the video and SHUT UP.

Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
zephyp
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 10207
Joined: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:40:55
Location: Springfield, VA

Re: [VIDEO] Klavan - Shut Up!

Post by zephyp »

I, DK, being an American Citizen of sound mind sworn to protect the Constitution from ALL enemies do hereby solemnly swear that...

I WILL NOT SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!
No more catchy slogans for me...I am simply fed up...4...four...4...2+2...

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”