Page 1 of 1

The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:49:59
by jsharlan
http://www.utahsdi.com/gun-blog/anti-gunlogic

I challenge you to watch this clip without laughing.

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:57:44
by jsharlan
Also is it just me or does this guy look like Jeff Quinn's evil twin?

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:23:42
by jim100
Yeah? well I fear your attempt to run me over so with your car, so when I see you coming down the road with your car I will just shoot you and save myself and other "gun nuts" that could SAVE YOUR LIFE someday from death.

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:47:31
by Tweaker
More mental gymnastics from the libtard left:

The American government SHOULD provide guns (including >.50 caliber and fully automatic weapons) and ammunition to the people of Libya, who are primarily composed of MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD members or their sympathizers.

The American government should BAN, CONFISCATE and RESTRICT the possession by American citizens of: STANDARD capacity magazines, semi-auto (self-loading) handguns and rifles, as well as select fire weapons.

The right to keep and bear arms. HOW DOES IT WORK??

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:50:14
by Tweaker
I ain't watchin' that video. I have seen that hairball before. He is a homeless dirtbag as well as a convicted criminal. I do not give a rat's rectum what he has to contribute, as I am confident it will not expand my mind.

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:35:49
by dorminWS
That guy makes the case that there are indeed some people who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Or a sharp object. Or a car.

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:24:53
by 0007dad
Lady’s and gentlemen we have just witnessed someone advocating murder.

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:37:42
by KABAR2
The Constitution gives a person the right to run over someone with a gun?
Hmmmm...... I never noticed that clause did you?

0007dad wrote:Lady’s and gentlemen we have just witnessed someone advocating murder.
Yes and if he runs some poor sole over with a car the DA will bury him with this video.

Evey gun owner is responsible for him being robbed and responsible for all crime ?

I think he needs to get back on his medication his bi-polar disorder is creeping out....
I am really surprised he was technologically capable of making and posting the video!

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:58:39
by gunderwood
I think that if he ever did it, this video would prove premeditation... :roll:

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:02:56
by zephyp
Well, I stopped watching when he said the Constitution gives him the right to run over someone carrying a gun.... :hysterical:

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:45:04
by wbtrunx
Using his logic, if some 15 or 16 year old kid steals his car and break all kinds of driving laws, I wonder if he'd sue the DMV and demand stricter car laws...

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:50:45
by Kreutz
The fellow seemed mildly retarded. :dunno:

Re: The mind of the anti

Posted: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:34:38
by Reverenddel
"MILDLY"!?

I'm thinkin' "Helmet, Blue rear view mirror tag, ChocolateMilk/French Fries 'Special'.." my brotha!!! :whistle:

(shrugs) If a car jumps a sidewalk, and I'm carrying, I'm assuming it's him. HAHAHAH