Page 1 of 1

Hello from Michigan

Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:18:50
by customizedcreationz
Hello from freezing cold Michigan !

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:36:41
by gunderwood
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:50:15
by Yarddawg
:welcome: ...now take the cold back up there! :hysterical:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:22:17
by Unkn0wN
Hey! A fellow Michigander!! Although I live in VA, I am from Grand Rapids!! GO BLUE!!

I've actually posted links here before to your work!! Last year when I was planning on going home, I wanted to try and set up an appointment to drop my slide off at your shop for some engraving. (on the way through). But I was scrunched for time, so I axed that idea, lol.

Here is the post : http://vagunforum.net/survival/preparin ... zed#p39313

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:07:10
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF! :welcome: :wave:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:27:48
by Oldtimer
:welcome: to the forum :wave:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:18:19
by Palladin
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:25:20
by zephyp
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 04:40:13
by Drumstix61
Howdy Todd! :wave:

Like Unknown said,he does some really pretty work.

Re: Hello from Michigan

Posted: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:22:02
by Hammer
Welcome from Woodbridge!