Page 1 of 2
Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:50:48
by Hiwaytahell
...boys and girls.
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:04:20
by allingeneral
I'm drinking coffee from my new Keurig machine. Actually, wife gave it to me about two weeks ago for Christmas. Man, this thing rocks! Anyone who enjoys coffee should get one.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:26:54
by zephyp
A Glock 26, Vision Blind, AK-47 stuff, and lots of love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too busy playing to take pichers...
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:48:08
by meadmkr
Got a case-feeder for my Hornady press... That and a Lyman castinghandbook #4
Cheers
Chris
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:21:07
by Vahunter
I got every season, pilot included of Walker Texas Ranger on DVD.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:30:05
by KaosDad
Hogue grips for both the AR & Sig.
"Don't tread on me" and "COme and take it" hoodies.
New PC Game
"The Gun" - a book about machine guns in general but especially the history of the AK-47.
An Otter Box for my phone
iTunes cards
a Kazoo
and a Disney Pretty Pretty Princess Magic Wand.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:00:49
by Tweaker
A big ass unemployment check to rectumfy their ineptitude since Aug
My first paycheck in 2.2 years
In January a profit sharing payout check
My bebe's love, smiles and shrieks of joy at her first Jebus Day in which she knows what is going on.
That, gents, is all I need and has made me the happiest cracker this side of the unemployment line.
Oh, I did get a high tech pillow for my lonely nights in Philly starting next month. May that I am not found cryin' into it!
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:05:56
by Palladin
XDSC + 200 rds =
Dewalt HD 1/2 angle drill
Dewalt SDS Hammer drill (I smell work involved w/ these...)
DK's 'AHS Pruning and Training' ( LOL - no not zephyp - Dorling Kindersley's!)
'The Apple Grower'
USMC travel coffeemug
other stuff I can't mention on here...

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:04:47
by KaosDad
Oh, and by the way.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIMMY BUFFETT!!!!
I find it wonderful that he celebrates his birthday on Christmas... he has brought such joy to so many folks!!!

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 21:13:57
by allingeneral
Browning Buckmark .22 Long. Should be a nice little shooter with the kids!
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:21:13
by nickf829
This year was a 'to us, from us, with love' type of christmas
I bought a matching OD green/stainless XD-SC to go with my OD green/stainless XD-M as my to-me, from-me gift
then we bought a Sony 55nx810 TV, Sony CT350 Soundbar, Sony PS3, and some Sony 3d Glasses & Transmitter as our to-us, from-us gift.
The XDsc is fun, but the a/v setup gives it a run for the money
Sure beats socks

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:28:33
by Taggure
I got my .50 Cal Hawkins BP Kit and I can't wait to start working on it. I will post Pic's once I get it done.
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:53:52
by Yarddawg
Where to start...A set of Motorola 2-way radios with 35 mile range (of course, need repeaters for that kind of distance, but kewl anyway!), hunter safety system harness, gun cleaning kit, LED flashlights (3 of 'em), spotting scope and tripod, airsoft 1911, workshop mat, a bathroom bloopers book, and a "What's your poo telling you" daily calender!
Yes, my wife and kids have a "different" sense of humor when it comes to those last two items, but I get a kick out of it!
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:02:37
by zephyp
Vahunter wrote:I got every season, pilot included of Walker Texas Ranger on DVD.

Well that certainly beats my Glock 26...

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:23:55
by DWinter
This was under the tree for me (Remington 597 VTR with red dot scope and 30 round mag), along with some ammo, Glock mag, Shoulder Holster and some Steelers gear. Now if the snow doesn't keep the range closed today, I'll get to play with it.
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:40:55
by gunderwood
Light Christmas this year. No guns. Of course Kelly and I have a custom gun which will be finish early next year.
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:53:47
by Palladin
gunderwood wrote:Light Christmas this year. No guns. Of course Kelly and I have a custom gun which will be finish early next year.
Hmmmm, let's see, knowing you and the speeds you like to dabble in, could this custom gun be a rail gun by any chance?!!

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:24:32
by gunderwood
Palladin wrote:gunderwood wrote:Light Christmas this year. No guns. Of course Kelly and I have a custom gun which will be finish early next year.
Hmmmm, let's see, knowing you and the speeds you like to dabble in, could this custom gun be a rail gun by any chance?!!

No, it is a 6mmBR setup for 75V-Max bullets. It is a more or less traditional hunting stock design, but made out of music grade (AAAAA) claro crotch walnut, a BAT action and a 27" stainless match barrel. Of course I'll post pics of it when we get it, but the wife is adopting it already.
It is being made by the same guy as the 300 Varminter. I posted pics of the stock blank last year, but that is unfinished wood. It will look much better with a clear coat.
http://vagunforum.net/post41182.html?hi ... ter#p41182
Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:50:46
by Paliden
My sweetie gave me a new unissued M6 bayonet dated 12/68 and new unissued USM8A1 Scabard. Now how fricking cool is that!!

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...
Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:51:02
by jsharlan
allingeneral wrote:I'm drinking coffee from my new Keurig machine. Actually, wife gave it to me about two weeks ago for Christmas. Man, this thing rocks! Anyone who enjoys coffee should get one.

I got my wife one of these for Christmas as well, she loves it, and at $84 from newegg it was a great deal.