Page 1 of 1

Maglite XL100 LED Tactical Flashlights

Posted: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:58:40
by allingeneral
I just received a shipment of the NEW XL100 Maglite LED Tactical flashlights. These lights have a 1-inch diameter body which fits any picatinny rail mounted flashlight holder designed for a 1-inch light.

[attachment=0]XL100-S3016.jpg[/attachment]


http://maglitesales.com/maglitestore/ad ... te%20xl100

This light has multiple modes of operation in addition to the standard "On/Off". To activate any of the modes, simply rotate the light so that the desired mode is at 12 o'clock and hold down the On switch for 1 second.

Click Here to browse XL-100 Maglite Flashlights

Pressing the on/off switch momentarily results in the light turning on and off as a regular flashlight (i.e. no special mode selected)



Re: Maglite XL100 LED Tactical Flashlights

Posted: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:13:25
by allingeneral
Here are a couple of flashlight picatinny mounts that I think should work with the new XL100:

http://all-in-general.com/advanced_sear ... words=fas2

Image

Re: Maglite XL100 LED Tactical Flashlights

Posted: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:42:15
by charliehawkman
I got one of these lights from Mag before they actually went on sale because I am one of their suppliers. I wasn't immediately sold on it, it took me a little bit of using it before I was sold on it's features.