Page 1 of 2

Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:23:13
by GS78
....ok , thats about all of this sh*t I can take.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim American

Posted: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:25:33
by gunderwood
GS78 wrote:....ok , thats about all of this sh*t I can take.
I think you missed the most important question...is she hot? Or perhaps your frustration is due to the fact you can't tell due to the Burka? :first:

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:37:06
by allingeneral
after I told my wife about this, I asked her "why can't people see what's happening?" she said "Our nation is dying" in a sad, matter-of-fact voice. It really hurt my feelings to hear her say that. Unfortunately, I think she might be right...

The only thing that gives me a shred of hope is knowing that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way we do. Maybe someday we can bring it all together. :friends:

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:45:00
by gunderwood
allingeneral wrote:after I told my wife about this, I asked her "why can't people see what's happening?" she said "Our nation is dying" in a sad, matter-of-fact voice. It really hurt my feelings to hear her say that. Unfortunately, I think she might be right...

The only thing that gives me a shred of hope is knowing that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way we do. Maybe someday we can bring it all together. :friends:
Perhaps your wife is a student of history? If not, she is very astute.

There is always hope, but it requires people to learn the lessons of history. It will take great men to stop it, just as it will take great men to rebuild it...and it took great men to institute it. No civilization survives the breaking of its central moral character.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:10:28
by WildBill44
I've said it before, I'll say it again....WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM! The Kenyan in the White House IS a Muslim....KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY, IT GET'S CLOSER EVERY DAY!

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 04:22:54
by GS78
seems to me that I posted a similar obituary about the death of America some months back and I got a ton of sh*t about how I should write more letters to Senators?........... :whistle:

American culture has been deemed to be arogant and as such is being shredded by a communist sympathizer at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, and his legions of sycophants. Sadly, its really beginning to look like the America our generation was handed will not survive.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:23:39
by TheGodfather
allingeneral wrote:The only thing that gives me a shred of hope is knowing that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way we do. Maybe someday we can bring it all together. :friends:
Maybe we can all live in a village.........j/k.

Image

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:59:28
by OakRidgeStars
I think you're missing the point here. She's a young, pretty Muslim girl wearing a bikini. Not a burqa.

Let the terrorists put that in their pipe and smoke it.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:10:47
by zephyp
allingeneral wrote:after I told my wife about this, I asked her "why can't people see what's happening?" she said "Our nation is dying" in a sad, matter-of-fact voice. It really hurt my feelings to hear her say that. Unfortunately, I think she might be right...

The only thing that gives me a shred of hope is knowing that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way we do. Maybe someday we can bring it all together. :friends:
Rick, I have to agree with her...we are indeed watching the death of our country...we sat back for too long fat dumb and happy. Now we must face the consequences from that. I dont have an answer but I do know one day it will all be corrected but not by we the people.

There are other forces in play. Politics are only what we see on the surface. The real war is spiritual and being fought on an entirely different level...the good news is that we already know the outcome and who will win.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:51:28
by VBshooter
It's really apparent that the other girl was set up by being asked such a hot potatoe question on immigration and after answering like a true American she was stepped over in favor of little Miss Fatima of the water pipe crowd. Seems if American girls speak out truthfully and are good looking they are somehow lower on the liberals idea of what they should be, Be ugly as sin and they love em!!! The girl who spoke out against Gay marriage got the same treatment from them and the MSM.. Sad ...very sad indeed...

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:13:03
by 9MMDerringer
I have several concerns about the direction our country is headed in. I was at a recent community meeting in Prince William County, and a Captain from the PWC Police was there answering questions. Many residents had concerns about hispanic immigrants (legal and illegal alike) committing both violations of the law as well as violations of county ordinances. The Captain advised that there was not a lot the police could do, because as he told it, there are organizations and groups that defend the hispanics in PWC, and the police had to be careful not to violate their rights. This pissed off a lot of people in the meeting, but it is obvious that the police are afraid to enforce laws and regulations in the hispanic community for fear of law suits. One lady complained that her child was stopped twice by day laborers in front of the 7-11 and asked for money. The Captain was silent until the Woodbridge Supervisor spoke up and asked the Captain if the police could send an officer over to monitor the activity in the mornings. Here is what is happening in our country. Illegal immigrants have more rights than you! These illegals at the 7-11 can hang out there all day, harass and bother everyone, including our kids walking to school, drink in public, urinate in public, throw trash on the ground, lower the quality of life for all of us, and the authorities are afraid to do anything about it. We allow groups like Ayuda and ACLU to file lawsuits on behalf of illegal immigrants against the authorities that are trying to enforce laws and regulations to protect us. We have newspapers and TV news calling them undocumented aliens, because they are afraid to use the words illegal immigrants. Now as I watch this girl win the Miss America contest, I must ask myself, "Did she win because she deserved to win, or did she win because the judges and the show wanted to show how correct we were here in the USA?" Politically correct, religiously fair, and non-bias, by practicing reverse discrimination!!

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:14:05
by Taggure
@ 9MMDerringer
These illegals at the 7-11 can hang out there all day, harass and bother everyone, including our kids walking to school, drink in public, urinate in public, throw trash on the ground, lower the quality of life for all of us, and the authorities are afraid to do anything about it.
You know I like 7-11 coffee and they are usally a gun friendly kinda place. Might be a nice place for folks to OC on Saturday mornings. You know hang out and drink coffee outside and have a good conversation. I am sure there are a few that like coffee here in NOVA.

:whistle:

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:36:03
by Taggure
This years

Image

Compared to last years

Image :first: :roll:

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:58:29
by OakRidgeStars
^^ I say, Hot & Hot :wub: :shower:

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:09:24
by VBshooter
SHHHHHWIIIIIIINNG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:06:47
by TheGodfather
Is there any evidence that she's a real muslim?

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:22:01
by OakRidgeStars
None at all as far as religion goes, just her Middle Eastern heritage

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... test=faces

But that won't stop the Islama-facists from rattling their sabers

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:51:01
by Jericho01
There is no such thing as Irish-American, Italian-American, German-American, Chinese-American, African-American, Arab-American, Israeli-American, etc.. Either you are an American or you are somethng else. When I took my oath of U.S. citizenship in 1995, I became an American. Always identify yourself as an American first because you have pledged allegiance to this country at the same time renounced your former citizenship.. When one is asked about his or herheritage, that's when am appropriate response comes in... and proudly state so.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:13:27
by LFS
Image

If thinking she is hot is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Seriously, what's the scandal here? If she's a Muslim, I think that goes to prove there are moderate Muslims with western lifestyles. And that kind of thing drives the jihadis more insane than even we infidels.

Re: Miss Shiite Muslim America

Posted: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:29:52
by GS78
OakRidgeStars wrote:I think you're missing the point here. She's a young, pretty Muslim girl wearing a bikini. Not a burqa.

Let the terrorists put that in their pipe and smoke it.
I am not missing the point, and I am sure she is probably a very nice young woman, who is stunningly beautiful. That said, I believe this paegent is as scripted as any wrestling show on TV. She was chosen because she is "half" muslim. The truth that katie couric won't tell her dwindling audience is that this girl would be stoned to death for even entering a contest like this in any backwards ass arab craphole of a country. I am not missing any point, in fact I see things very clearly.