Ok, you run out of Ammo, nothing left but your Two Handed Great Sword.....
Watch the whole video...... love part where he pops a balloon with it, haha, yes a balloon, I need a sword that can do that!!
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 11:50:50
by zephyp
So, whats the deal with carrying one of those things for backup...I dont think my CHP covers that...not that you could hide it...
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 12:04:00
by Taggure
Nope that is a true Open Carry device
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 13:38:04
by Unkn0wN
And to imagine it only costs $549
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 14:52:25
by KaosDad
Hell, get two!
At the VGOF Demolition Crew & Bitcher Shop, we specilaize if weed whacking, cinderblock destruction, ribs, bacon, and - especially - chops!
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:14:23
by zephyp
Taggure wrote:Nope that is a true Open Carry device
I think so...would love to have one of those in my SHTF arsenal...
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:15:10
by Iqentab308
Hell, Obama can have my guns.
Now I just need to hang up a piece of beef in my house so I can chop it up to scare robbers...
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:21:10
by zephyp
Iqentab308 wrote:Hell, Obama can have my guns.
Now I just need to hang up a piece of beef in my house so I can chop it up to scare robbers...
Just skewer a few chunks of bloody beef or pig on one them things and stick it in your front yard right by the porch...with a sign that says "Be right back...went to get a bigger sword..."
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:35:33
by Iqentab308
I just watched the whole thing. I think the dude demonstrating it is beefier than the steaks he's chopping up.
My favorite chop was the beef-boots. @2:53
But the part where the guy chops the pig's crotch is a close second. @5:18
It seems that it's more of a tool for deranged butchers than a weapon, though. =X
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 15:55:07
by zephyp
The beef boots were pretty cool...I kinda liked going through the car hood...that would scare the crap out of anybody...stab their hood, pull it out real slow and look at them with drool running out of one corner of your mouth...
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Sun, 09 May 2010 18:26:20
by bennihanna
agreed, i think every butcher should have one
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 17:35:26
by novasig226r
4:53
"That was absolutely effortless. If you're strong enough to wield a great-sword, it's an enormous advantage in any fight. This thing is a room wrecker. Yard wrecker. Street wrecker."
If you come at me with one of those things at the Renaissance Festival, buddy, you're gonna see me one-up your "enormous advantage" with the 9mm advantage of teeny-tiny Hornady's.
I love swords and knives and wish I had the extra cash to collect replica swords, but these guys are borderline humorous with the metal music soundtrack and serious Braveheart expressions.
"Stand still while I swing this monster at you, please?"
(But it is a cool looking sword!)
Re: Take those Zombie Heads right off
Posted: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 19:23:33
by Mindflayer
Then again, if it's just mindless zombies, you can save your ammo for the intelligent predators during the Zombie Apocalypse.
Funny - my gaming group started up http://www.wwzrt.com/ this week. Feel free to register and post content.