Contacting Reps and Current issues!

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Contacting Reps and Current issues!

Post by VBshooter »

Re: What are you doing to prevent unnecessary gun control?
by VBshooter » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am
I moved this reply over here because I feel it is an issue that should be read and addressed by all and not moved aside for another unrelated post.
Like others I have been writing to all of my elected officials . The sad thing is it doesn;t always help to win the fight,, That just pisses me off enough to fight something even stronger the next time,,, Gun owners in this state and this nation have to wake up to the fact that a lot of the people in office would love nothing better than to shove the 2nd amendent right back down our throats,,, You can be sure that Governor Kaine and his bunch of ass kissers in the Senate are strutting today,,The 2 bills that were overridden weren't really that big a deal as compared to what vetoes were sustained,, So a cop can drink and conceal a gun but you as a law abiding citizen can't even conceal carry and not consume,, Real nice kick in the nuts there,,Lets not forget too that the lovely Nancy Pelosi just told ABC news that she feels there can be some compromise in restoring the Assault Weapons Ban,,, There is no compromise ,,Cut and Dried,,, Contact your reps and make youself VERY Clear where you stand on any attempt to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban,, A long post I know but these gun grabbers really do make me mad and when other misinformed people buy their lies and promises it becomes intolerable..
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Contacting Reps and Current issues!

Post by OakRidgeStars »

This is why it's so important to get involved with an organization like the VCDL. But even then, we're not going to see any sensible gun laws until Kaine has moved on to his new job Image
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Re: Contacting Reps and Current issues!

Post by VBshooter »

I think the beating a dead horse is a little bit over kill .. I am involved with the organizations as described,Granted we need to see Kaine gone and a new Governor , We also need to keep the folks in washington aware that we are here too,.
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Contacting Reps and Current issues!

Post by OakRidgeStars »

I couldn't agree more :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”