Page 1 of 1

Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 13:44:39
by Lambo
Me at SLCFSA
Me at SLCFSA
SLCFSA2-2-105.jpg (10.69 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:45:37
by allingeneral
I hope that picture was taken in Virginia! *grin*

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:10:50
by bennihanna
mmmmmmmmm i want one :clap:

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:24:00
by SgtBill
I had one in a National Match Model and sold it for $500.00 about 17 or 18 years ago. Wish I had not.
Bill

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:55:00
by Lambo
allingeneral wrote:I hope that picture was taken in Virginia! *grin*
Pennsylvania

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 23:50:38
by Diomed
How's it shoot?

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 11:32:57
by BluemontGlock
NICE RIFLE. SIR!

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:14:53
by Lambo
Diomed wrote:How's it shoot?
smooth...........2" Groups from 100yds.

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 03:02:51
by punchie
Very nice...thanks for sharing

Re: Me & the M1 Garand

Posted: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:34:45
by allingeneral
Lambo wrote:
allingeneral wrote:I hope that picture was taken in Virginia! *grin*
Pennsylvania
Oh - PA is alright too. I was just hoping that you weren't standing out in the open in Maryland, holding a rifle. That's a punishable offense there! :doh:

(j/k - I think you might be able to get away with it in MD - I just don't know how) :tinfoil: