Page 1 of 1

GLOCK Sale at NOVA Armament, LLC

Posted: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:51:31
by NOVAArmament
All,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have drastically sliced our Glock prices.
Come on down and see the prices. They are under $500 on the G19, G17, G22, G23, G26, and G27. We have also dropped prices on our Gen 4 Glocks.

Please stop by, this special is only going on for 3 months while we evaluate if we want to keep the prices this permanent or not.

Thanks!

TJ

Re: GLOCK Sale at NOVA Armament, LLC

Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:45:41
by Student12
I am in the market for the model 22 Glock, .40. Do you also sell ammo? Need some 00 buckshot for 12 ga and some 30 30. Where is your shop located?

Thanx

Re: GLOCK Sale at NOVA Armament, LLC

Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:57:46
by allingeneral
TJ - thanks for letting us know about your sale. I hope you are able to move some hardware at those prices.

Student12 - I hope you find the ammo you're looking for. Best bet might be a gun show, to be honest. That's where I picked up a couple boxes of 00 Buck 6 months ago.

Re: GLOCK Sale at NOVA Armament, LLC

Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:48:08
by NOVAArmament
Student12,

I sent you a PM on the prices and such.
We have .40 S&W ammunition and several different kinds of buckshot. Not a problem.

We're located in Herndon, VA: 795 Center Street #4A, Herndon, VA 20170.
www.novaarmament.com

Thanks!

TJ