Representative Survey results

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Representative Survey results

Post by VBshooter »

I dont know if other reps send out these questionares at the begining of the legislative session but mine does in the 85th district of Virgina Beach,, I always answer them so I wil receive a copy of the finished results,,,In the pic near the bottom notice the amount of people who selected NO to handguns in restaurants,,,,, NO Votes are in the right column...Now when the flyer came out the question did not mention the fact of NO Drinking !!! SO this kind of BS is where some reps are getting their info because I'm sure its the only time any of these misinformed folks ever contact their reps...
Image

Interesting to see that 75% oppose guns in restaurants .. Probably the same group that opposed stem cell research and are in favor of kissing EX Convicts asses,,,Would like to see other surveys results from around the state if you have them.
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
User avatar
Dragonfly
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:02:00
Location: Nottoway

Re: Representative Survey results

Post by Dragonfly »

I have never trusted survey results, especially political :thumbsdown:
Proud Member VVA, VCDL, NRA
User avatar
Bob
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:39:28
Location: Brookneal Va.

Re: Representative Survey results

Post by Bob »

I'm surprised it's so high, I would expect those numbers from Fairfax or some place up north but not Virginia Beach.
The Bonnie Blue Flag


"I'll keep My Guns, My Freedom, and My Money, You can keep the Change"
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Re: Representative Survey results

Post by VBshooter »

I agree with you,,I remember when they asked the questions. it was never mentioned that the gun owner would not be allowed to consume alchohol,,. In the reps little written speech that came in the reply letter he went over every item except the gun issue,,, Never hinted at it or said a word about it,,, We dont know who answers those things and I think its possible the results could be pumped up as needed,,,We'll never know,,. Lets hope the veto session goes in our favor on the 8th...
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”