Page 1 of 1

SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:14:02
by SlackusRex
Member of VCDL, and the Eastern Shore Shooting Club, and I write my representatives regularly. They, of course, respond via canned non-statements that can be interpreted to mean whatever you agree with. I lived in Chesapeake and VB for a dozen years or so.
I moved out to the country so I could give my kids a bit more room--- and so I could have a 200 yard rifle range in my backyard!

"heaven and earth never agreed better to frame a place for man's habitation"
Captain John Smith, speaking of the Eastern Shore

Joe

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:06:49
by Oldtimer
:welcome: to the forum, also VCDL member.

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:15:56
by allingeneral
Welcome aboard Slackus. I get out to the Eastern Shore from time to time - usually stay at the Hampton Inn on the island. They got that new bridge done yet? :)

Glad to have you here. :welcome:

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 06:02:46
by Moccasin
Welcome tot he forum. :welcome:

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:43:22
by UDT
:welcome: to the forum.

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:32:57
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF! :wave:

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:23:39
by SlackusRex
allingeneral wrote: I get out to the Eastern Shore from time to time - usually stay at the Hampton Inn on the island. They got that new bridge done yet? :)
Nope, they're still working on it. It's getting closer to the middle, though.

Re: SlackusRex -- from the Eastern Shore

Posted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:37:51
by re8609
:wave: Hello from Fred'burg\Spotsy :wave:
:welcome: to the Forum :welcome: