New Forum - Curios and Relics
Posted: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:45:15
I've added this forum for discussion of Curios and Relics. Moccasin is the moderator of the forum.
I'm a little curious about some of the laws associated with ownership and sale of these types of guns. I believe that a different FFL applies to these firearms. What is the definition of a Curio or a Relic? Is it a loophole way to own a bona fide machine gun like an old Thompson submachine gun? Looking forward to some good discussions here.
I'm a little curious about some of the laws associated with ownership and sale of these types of guns. I believe that a different FFL applies to these firearms. What is the definition of a Curio or a Relic? Is it a loophole way to own a bona fide machine gun like an old Thompson submachine gun? Looking forward to some good discussions here.