Page 1 of 1
OC Log - King George/Fredericksburg
Posted: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:33:20
by allingeneral
OC yesterday evening at King's Pizza in King George. Sat on the outside of the booth with the OC in the aisle next to the waitress. Nothing was said. Dinner was good.
OC today to Sheetz (Rt 3/Rt 301) to get some coffee, then to KG Food Lion to get a couple bags of dog food for the Boxers. No one had a problem. Was a good day.

Re: OC Log - King George/Fredericksburg
Posted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:23:11
by allingeneral
OC yesterday in Fredericksburg - Lowes and Wal-Mart in Central Park. Talked to a couple of guys in Lowe's about the difference between "Marine grade" and treated plywood (Does anyone know the real answer to this?). Talked to the guy in electronics at Wal-mart before dropping a decent amount of change on a Wii and several accessories. No strange looks - everyone seemed content. Stopped by the Sheetz at Ferry Farm (or is it a WaWa - I always get them confused) for a drink on the way home.
Re: OC Log - King George/Fredericksburg
Posted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:34:04
by OakRidgeStars
Here's a little info on marine grade plywood for ya...
http://www.glen-l.com/wood-plywood/marine-plywood.html
Re: OC Log - King George/Fredericksburg
Posted: Sat, 16 May 2009 16:28:14
by CajunBass
I open carry all over the F'burg/Spotsy area. I've had one (1) comment about my gun (a Smith & Wesson 39A at the time). Kid (everybody is a kid when you're as old as I am.) in a Pizza joint on RT-3 asked me, "Can I do that too?" pointing to my gun. We had a nice talk about guns, carry, CHP's, etc..