Page 1 of 1

Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:58:30
by Meloncat
Totally came up with the title before I even noticed it was the name of another forum section.

Live in Herndon, Virginia and (Will be) going to college at Fredericksburg (Transferring from Radford). I'm new to the shooting culture but I've always been an admirer of firearms. Right now all I have are inherited firearms (the two rifles, I'm getting the PPK cleaned up and ready to fire as a christmas gift :clap: ) but I am planning on changing that soon.

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:56:16
by zephyp
:welcome: to VGOF. Glad you're here and hope you stay a while.....

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:28:26
by Oldtimer
:welcome: to the forum :wave:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:11:17
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF :welcome: :wave:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:12:41
by UDT
:welcome: to VGOF.

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:27:10
by LFS
:welcome:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:30:55
by SgtBill
:welcome:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:09:03
by Palladin
:welcome: :wave: :pistol:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:11:08
by moss20
Welcome

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:29:34
by Vahunter
Welcome. I'm still paying for my daughters party at Radford. :whistle:

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:20:34
by shulatt
:wave: Hello and :welcome: to VGOF!

Re: Greets and Meets from new meat...s

Posted: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 01:16:33
by allingeneral
Welcome aboard, Meloncat! :welcome: I hope you had a good Christmas!