Page 1 of 1
California laws on concealed weapons near a public school
Posted: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 03:56:43
by amoore66
I would like to know what the law is regarding concealed weapons near a public school
Re: California laws on concealed weapons near a public school
Posted: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:10:11
by Moccasin
Try asking your question about California laws at the
Calguns forum. VGOF is a Virginia forum and doesn't deal with California laws very much, if at all.
Re: California laws on concealed weapons near a public school
Posted: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 02:23:19
by t33j
There is a federal law that prohibits anyone without a license obtained from the state to carry within a School Zone (1000' of school PROPERTY). It is not strictly enforced where I live. I reside less than 1000' feet from an elementary school, and open carry down the sidewalk next to it regularly.