Page 1 of 1
New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:49:44
by allingeneral
Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:08:44
by OakRidgeStars
nice

Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:34:13
by Cliff
Very nice.

Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:23:51
by Moccasin
Ok, so if what were sent to you are actually larger then this is something you should email to everyone in the forum. I'm afraid if I resize them to print they may become distorted and I'd really prefer they remain legible.

Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:30:23
by allingeneral
Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:56:21
by Vahunter
I have one on my truck that says..... GUN LOVIN',BITTER BIBLE THUMPIN' WHITE PERSON
One on my company truck.... OBAMA WANTS YOUR GUN AND YOUR WALLET.
Re: New Bumper Stickers
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:41:17
by Vahunter
I just found a Obama button.
