Page 1 of 1
New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:59:34
by bmickster
Hi
I am a brand spanking new member to this forum. Looking to trade, buy and meet new people. As the title says, I enjoy tactical shooting and am starting sniper shooting. I also like survival methods.
I always have my eye out for friends and if I can help anyway, contact me.
B
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:00:47
by shulatt

Hello and

to VGOF!
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:05:35
by UDT

to VGOF.
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:11:44
by allingeneral
Hi bmickster - Welcome aboard!

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:15:06
by moss20
Welcome
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:32:25
by GS78
bmickster wrote:Hi
I am a brand spanking new member to this forum. Looking to trade, buy and meet new people. As the title says, I enjoy tactical shooting and am starting sniper shooting. I also like survival methods.
I always have my eye out for friends and if I can help anyway, contact me.
B
welcome, and yeah, I can always use a good sniper.......

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:01:24
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF!

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:06:27
by zephyp
bmickster wrote:Hi
I am a brand spanking new member to this forum. Looking to trade, buy and meet new people. As the title says, I enjoy tactical shooting and am starting sniper shooting. I also like survival methods.
I always have my eye out for friends and if I can help anyway, contact me.
B
Welcome and please be advised that buying and trading homo sapiens is forbidden in
almost every country on the planet. Guns, ammo, equipment are ok though...

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:42:09
by GS78
zephyp wrote:bmickster wrote:Hi
I am a brand spanking new member to this forum. Looking to trade, buy and meet new people. As the title says, I enjoy tactical shooting and am starting sniper shooting. I also like survival methods.
I always have my eye out for friends and if I can help anyway, contact me.
B
Welcome and please be advised that buying and trading homo sapiens is forbidden in
almost every country on the planet. Guns, ammo, equipment are ok though...

you're wrong, in Hollywood they still buy, sell and trade hom....oh .....sapiens? you said... nevermind...

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:41:41
by Palladin
GS78 wrote:zephyp wrote:bmickster wrote:Hi
I am a brand spanking new member to this forum. Looking to trade, buy and meet new people. As the title says, I enjoy tactical shooting and am starting sniper shooting. I also like survival methods.
I always have my eye out for friends and if I can help anyway, contact me.
B
Welcome and please be advised that buying and trading homo sapiens is forbidden in
almost every country on the planet. Guns, ammo, equipment are ok though...

you're wrong, in Hollywood they still buy, sell and trade hom....oh .....sapiens? you said... nevermind...

You guys been in the nogg this evening?!

from Louisa

Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:59:13
by WildBill44
Ya'all left out the place where people are ALWAYS for sale to the highest bidder....that cesspool on the Potomac, Washington, DC! That's where the political prostitutes who are supposed to represent us are ALWAYS for sale, and most if not all HAVE BEEN bought and paid for by somebody!
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:03:27
by SgtBill
Welcome to the forum's
I have a question, what type of sniper Training are you starting or are you learning. We have a few Military and Law Enforcement Snipers on this board and for myself I would like to know when we get another one.
Bill
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:37:33
by zephyp
WildBill44 wrote:Ya'all left out the place where people are ALWAYS for sale to the highest bidder....that cesspool on the Potomac, Washington, DC! That's where the political prostitutes who are supposed to represent us are ALWAYS for sale, and most if not all HAVE BEEN bought and paid for by somebody!

and DC is always a given for that ilk...
Re: New member; tactical/survival
Posted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:55:14
by Oldtimer

to the forum
