Page 1 of 2

March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 21:18:15
by Snakester
I'm having a couple friends and several forum regulars to my Range on March 24th for a day of shooting and probably a major BS session. All forum members are welcome to join in . Most legal firearms are welcome ( No Explosives Please ). I'm sure we will Grill up something mid day. Bring what you can....I'm sure we will have plenty !

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:06:25
by SHMIV
Sounds like fun; I wish that I could be there. As close as it is to my birthday, I could pretend it was a birthday party, lol.

Unfortunately, same story as always; it doesn't line up with already planned home time.

One of these days, I'll be able to come hang out, again.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 09:42:28
by dusterdude
Ill be there,what time is good randy?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:28:16
by Snakester
I've been working on the Range , trying to get it ready for the 24th. Jon and I got all the steel hanging and painted Saturday. I'm going to run the blower Friday , one more time on the leaves.....Should be good enough !

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:18:40
by MarcSpaz
Im gojng to bring a couple 10x10 canopies just to be sure we have a bit more cover in the event of rain.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:04:41
by dusterdude
Good idea

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 20:10:02
by Snakester
We had quite a day of shooting today ! We shot thousands of rds. .....many different calibers. Everything from a .45/4.10 Derringer to a Precision Creedmoor and just about everything in between . We ate pretty good too ! Thanks Guys that came . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 20:24:02
by MarcSpaz
Had a great time, Sir! Thanks for having us out today!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:15:49
by SHMIV
I am delighted to hear that y'all had a good time; I'm sorry that I was unable to attend.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:57:47
by MarcSpaz

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 06:20:47
by Snakester
Oh-Yeah !!! :tommygun:

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:06:57
by Jon
Mark you should post some vids of us shooting the AR12.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:13:43
by MarcSpaz
Yep... working on putting it together now.

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:32:09
by Snakester
Some pic's of Range after Saturday's shoot ! :tommygun:

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:45:40
by MarcSpaz
I had fun, but I really feel bad... We tore those targets up. Please let me know if I can come down and help refresh it.

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 20:16:49
by Snakester
No problem at all Marc , I love us shooting the range up ! It won't take long to get it back up and running .

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:53:33
by MarcSpaz
The young man in this video is 11 and it was his first time ever firing a pistol or rifle! He actually shot better than his dad... who was 11B about 20 years ago. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOmVh_4qYA

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 19:19:16
by Jon
That's a great video Mark. Thanks for posting.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:38:34
by MarcSpaz
Thanks! I had a great time hanging out with you guys again. Glad I got some video to share, too.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: March 24, Shooting Day !

Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:39:57
by Snakester
Good video Marc and what a great day. I finally got the 10 rd. mags. for the Panzer and picked up 300 more Slugs....I want to be ready for next time.