Page 1 of 1

Smash and grab

Posted: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:58:01
by cwfunrider
Smash and grab gun store robbery in Chantily. I met the owner of this store a few years ago before he had an actual store and was working the gun shows to get going. Decent little store with fair prices.

Sucks for him but this is why the other store owners i know lock their inventory in safes every night.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/241385787-story

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:31:08
by MarcSpaz
Should be easy to find the guys from this robbery. One of the guys was video recording the robbery with his cell phone while his buddy was smashing the cases open. If they have no other evidence, as soon as the video pops up, the trail starts.

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 00:52:52
by WRW
The news basically gave video how-to instructions for committing this act.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:01:00
by Viper21
What a racist news report...!!

Suspect 1: Black male 22-30.....

Suspect 2: Black male 18-22....

Suspect 3: Black male 18-22....

:hysterical:

I'm surprised the news reported their skin tone..... I'm sure Sharpton is offended by this stereotypical racist news report.

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:23:33
by Swampman
Don't know why Sharpton would be offended. He is a stereotypical racist.

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:43:39
by skeeterss0
Sharpton and his ilk wonder why such a high percentage of those incarcerated are Black. They say it is racial injustice, I say it is because of the higher percentage of crime by the minority population.

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:03:09
by Reverenddel
More like crime of opportunity.

What I have found over the decades of working with criminals, segments of certain communities don't view prison/jail as a stigma. It's part of their "job". Which is why they don't take into consideration getting caught.

The hardest community I have dealt with to catch criminals? Honestly? Asian. That "Great Wall of China" ain't just a bunch of blocks. I cannot get witnesses to flip in those communities.

But others? Just hit the right combination, and they talk like they have an audience.

Re: Smash and grab

Posted: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:24:42
by MarcSpaz
I think that has to do with the old was. I used to know some people who are part of Tong. They would tell me that they didn't believe in murder, only honor killings. And it was dishonorable to use a gun to kill.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image