Page 1 of 1
9mm Self-defense Ammo
Posted: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:11:03
by Swampman
Soliciting opinions on preferred self-defense ammo for a S&W M&P 9 Shield.
Re: 9mm Self-defense Ammo
Posted: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:39:03
by Jeff82
Federal 147gr HST jhp. Being replaced with 150gr version on Federal's website.
Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Re: 9mm Self-defense Ammo
Posted: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:12:50
by cwfunrider
I have been carrying the hydroshocks for years but my supply is done. I also have the new version which is the HST in the ready. They seem to cycle fone in my Glock 19, 26 and 43 which is similar to the sheild.
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Re: 9mm Self-defense Ammo
Posted: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:05:06
by jdonovan
winchester 9mm train and defend
I like having a nicely matched range/cary ammo pairing, and the D loads perform VERY nicely.