Page 1 of 1

Off topic, Va recording laws.

Posted: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 00:31:41
by HilarityEnsues
Long story short I need clarifacation on the one party consent law in VA.

Long story short I am being harassed and discriminated against at work after asking for reasonable accommodation for bipolar disorder. Been under a lot of stress and my meds aren't working as well, even at a higher dose.

I am having a sit down with the district manager and my boss later in the week after it was made apparent that my manager lied to the DM and told him I was unable to work at all let alone the request to work strictly night shift since things are much slower paced.

I am planning on recording this conversation in the event I need to approach HR or the EEOC.

The conversation will be in private and three parties involved. I know Va is 1 party consent but I'm not sure if I need to tell the other two parties they are being recorded.

Thanks in advance.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image