Page 1 of 2
Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:37:41
by dorminWS
..........................................................................
Governor Terry McAuliffe just announced an executive action to take big steps forward on gun violence prevention. Tell him you have his back!
This is big, dorm.
Just a few minutes ago, Governor Terry McAuliffe signed an executive action to take huge steps forward on gun violence prevention. The Governor's action will ensure Virginia gets tougher on prosecuting gun crimes, bans firearms in State Government Buildings, and helps trace guns used in crimes.
In the face of Republican inaction, Governor McAuliffe is stepping up to help stop senseless gun violence. But you know what happens next. The NRA and Republicans will stop at nothing to attack this action and tear it down.
We can't let that happen.
Sign your name to say thank you to Governor McAuliffe for acting on guns and tell him you have his back.
This is important, dorm. This is a real opportunity to fight back against the NRA's stranglehold on Virginia. We need you with us today more than ever.
Thanks,
Common Good
Paid for by Common Good VA.
You're receiving this because you support Common Good VA.
Unsubscribe
1710 E. Franklin Street
3rd Floor
Richmond, VA 23223
(703) 822-7604
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SIC 'EM, VCDL!
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:42:16
by OakRidgeStars
Thanks for reminding me that I need to stop on the way home to buy more ammo.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:14:32
by WRW
Perversion of law. What more should be said?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:21:00
by MarcSpaz
Dormn, you a registered Dem? I am. I like messing with the stats. LoL.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:00:34
by OakRidgeStars
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:36:02
by Rualert
Since I don't know, can we impeach, or recall this jack wad, along with his attorney general?
The freaking cry babies elected this fraud, and if anyone remembers seeing the article, many of his slight margin of winning votes came from counties, or cities using the electronic voting systems that have now been banned due to the great ease of hacking them, and changing votes. Man this one chaps my back side.
Casey
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:56:39
by OakRidgeStars
A recall is always a possibility, but that would mean getting a majority of participants in NoVA, Richmond, Charlottesville and Hampton Roads.
A think Virginia is getting way too blue these days for a recall to happen.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:53:31
by MarcSpaz
With regard to the posted article provided by ORS, exactly how many people are killed every year by legal OC'ers or legal CC'ers on VA government property?
And I notice its only the buildings occupied by the executive branch. I guess the government employees at the DMV aren't as important as Gov. McAweful.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:21:21
by kelu
It would be nice to make the government buildings without armed guards. To feel how is to be a sitting duck in a gun free zone.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:40:42
by Viper21
What a worm. For the life of me, I'll never understand how anybody thinks keeping guns away from, or restricting honest folks will keep people safer.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:00:14
by MarcSpaz
kelu wrote:It would be nice to make the government buildings without armed guards. To feel how is to be a sitting duck in a gun free zone.
His executive order exempts police and private security. Guns for me but not for thee seems to be a popular trend for the Left.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:05:40
by Snakester
I have a neighbor that really thinks confiscating everyone's guns would solve all the worlds problems. I've been avoiding him for several months now because this is the only thing that he wants to discuss. Even though I am thirty years his senior,I am about to lose it with him.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:00:19
by SHMIV
Well, you could always point out to him, that as obnoxious as he is, you haven't shot him. It's good display of self control, which is common in the gun owning crowd.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:49:17
by MarcSpaz
Hahaha
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:06:44
by WRW
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but it appears that the governor is using laws pertaining to states of emergency as the authority for these orders. Anybody that can clarify this?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:08:47
by WRW
Clarification: the orders restricting carry in certain buildings.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 06:17:24
by MarcSpaz
Barry set the precedent... the law doesn't matter when you're a dictator.
George Mason and James Madison must be screaming right now.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:18:10
by Reverenddel
I would like to thank the Progressive Communists in Arlington, Alexandria, Charlottesville, Roanoke, and Tidewater for completely effin' up my sweet beautiful Commonwealth.
Like a bunch of hooligans pillaging, and raping all the decent folk of a particular village.
You have screwed us all....
I have no Representation in the Senate whatsoever, I have no representation in the State Executive, and I have never had any representation in the Judicial side.
I am becoming a man without a country.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:46:05
by wittmeba
These laws affect me personally and directly as a LAC. Personally, I am tired of the implication that "I am the problem".
I keep trying to think of the last time a shooting happened in one of these places that would have been prevented by the laws McAuliffe is implementing.
Re: Just got this e-mail from McAuliffe's PAC:
Posted: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:57:29
by SpanishInquisition
Executive branch buildings are all his legal power extends to as a branch policy. Do his armed guards still carry in violation of the XO?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 