Page 1 of 1

How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 21:39:51
by mmckee1952
With the so called deal that Obama & Kerry has made with Iran, without Israel even being allowed to be a partner in these talks, which I can’t understand at all, and sense Israel is the main target from Iran, I genuinely expect Israel will attack Iran in the near future. If you remember, they have done it before.

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 22:19:25
by smltooner
I wouldn't be surprised and they have the stones for it.
Israel don't back down from nobody.

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 22:41:18
by MarcSpaz
Between the Palestinians, Iran, and the militant Muslims around that area all pledging to wipe out Israel, I would not be surprised in the slightest if they went on the offense. It would be better if our POTUS would back Israel, as I think that is the will of most Americans, it seems that he may be part of the problem instead.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 23:23:43
by Snakester
The way our POTUS has treated Israel.....I'm worried they may attack US !

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 23:35:33
by mmckee1952
If this guy was from Iran, this picture would be appropriate.

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 00:01:13
by SHMIV
I would not be shocked if Israel attacked... well, any Muslim country, actually. Further, I wouldn't blame them, either. My prayers would be with them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 09:39:07
by mmckee1952
Obama Quote: “If Iran cheat’s the world will know it”. Those could be some of his famous last words as the world sees a mushroom cloud enveloping Israel’s skyline.

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:32:29
by dusterdude
Neville chamberlain all over again

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 18:37:59
by M1A4ME
Israel has hit Iraq and Syria to stop the development of weapons/systems they felt were a threat to their security/future.

No doubt they would smack Iran, if/when they feel the need. With, or without, our help or approval.

Re: How many here feel that Israel will attack Iran

Posted: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 19:42:36
by FiremanBob
There was a strongly-sourced story a few months ago that Israel was about to hit Iran but Obama explicitly threatened to shoot their planes down over Iraq.

If he were a closet Muslim and a paid agent of the mullahs, what would he do different from what he's doing now?