Page 1 of 1

Sporting clays ranges

Posted: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 23:03:53
by karmassassin
Any recommendations for sporting clays ranges near Williamsburg?

Re: Sporting clays ranges

Posted: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 02:17:45
by SHMIV
Make friends with one of the farmers out in Croaker. Or, make friends with a member of the gun club in York County. Lafayette Gun Club, I think. Last I heard, they weren't accepting new members.

You might check around York County, or possibly over the Coleman Bridge, in Gloucester.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Sporting clays ranges

Posted: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 02:30:39
by SHMIV
A quick Google search yielded Old Forge Shooting Clays, out in Providence Forge, VA. That's not too far from Williamsburg. In fact, I used to do local deliveries from abase point near 199 and Monticello; delivering to Providence Forge was not uncommon.

I wish that I had known about that place a couple years ago; I would have checked it out.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image