Page 1 of 1
My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:06:34
by Reverenddel
" I AM A HILLBILLY AT HEART.... LIVING IN THE FLAT LANDS...THAT IS ALL."
(sigh) GO VOTE... AND VOTE CORRECTLY!
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 11:01:02
by mamabearCali
Voted....paper ballot here in chesterfield
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 12:49:41
by CoryB
mamabearCali wrote:Voted....paper ballot here in chesterfield
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Me too. Hopefully the machine will read and record the votes correctly instead of reversing them as has been reported by the news media.
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:13:07
by TacticalMom
Done! I had the kids watch a few cartoons about voting, talked to them about what voting meant, and we discussed voicing our opinions in our political world. My son was sad that he was not old enough to vote yet.
We walked to our polling center, and they sat with me while I filled in my ballot.
Talk with your kids about voting, which ever way you vote, the right way *grins* or the wrong way, just go vote.

Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:20:52
by OakRidgeStars
Voted bright and early this morning here in VA Beach, not much of a crowd at that ungodly hour.
What's this I hear? Seems that the electronic machines around here are a tad "out of calibration", or something.
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/11/voting- ... wport-news
Hmmm....
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:24:42
by TacticalMom
OakRidgeStars wrote:Voted bright ad early this morning here in VA Beach, not much of a crowd at that ungodly hour.
What's this I hear? Seems that the electronic machines around here are a tad "out of calibration", or something.
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/11/voting- ... wport-news
Hmmm....

<---- my shocked face, no really, was it "out of calibration" leaning toward one potential delegate over another.
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:04:43
by Snakester
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 20:00:58
by 0ne5hot
I think my vote will matter more this time then any other election I have voted in (still a young'in). The rural district I am in has ~3,000 and when I voted less then 7% had turned out with only ~2.5hrs left.

Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:17:26
by j1mmyd
Its pretty clear, watching the numbers come in, that I'm the only person in Arlington who voted "correctly". Really getting a hate on for my neighbors.

Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:24:12
by Swampman
Voted bright and early, me and the wife. Not many around at 7am. Both my kids voted too.
I see Gillespie is ahead, but I also see only about 35% of precincts reporting. Still plenty of time to lose this one. Warner has to be a little worried.
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:33:40
by 0ne5hot
Politico right now has Gillespie up ~6% with ~49% reporting
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:38:16
by mamabearCali
Plenty of time for Fairfax to stuff a few more ballots in the box.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:47:50
by 0ne5hot
mamabearCali wrote:Plenty of time for Fairfax to stuff a few more ballots in the box.
True

but now it is at ~74% with almost no change in the spread.
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 22:31:09
by 0ne5hot
Wow...

...Sarvis actually won King George...605 votes
Re: My statement for the morning.
Posted: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:49:09
by 0ne5hot
0ne5hot wrote:Wow...

...Sarvis actually won King George...605 votes
looks like politico really screwed that one up...guess I was to quick on the trigger
