Page 1 of 1

Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 16:58:18
by Greybeard

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:39:02
by SHMIV
This one goes up to eleven, lol. I like the Spinal Tap reference.

That is an awesome bus. Best mobile man cave that I've seen.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 19:10:29
by Swampman
Pretty awesome bus! :thumbsup:

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 08:02:10
by EchoMirage
i first thought 'magpul retro bus' meant retro Back Up Sights......

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 16:09:49
by SHMIV
Retro Back Up Sights? Sounds useful to me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 09:35:52
by cwfunrider
I likey. :mrgreen:

Re: Magpuls Retro 1950-1930s Bus

Posted: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 11:22:33
by SpanishInquisition
I just don't know what to think of that other than a CEO got a tax writeoff on a personal toy.

That fancy thing wouldn't convince me to buy their product.

Disclaimer: I do own some, along with IMI and others.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image