Page 1 of 1

Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:45:28
by whipple
New guy here.

Been in Virginia for about 20 some years, retired navy.

More of a reader than poster, but I might occasionally chime in when I'm not too lazy to type. That said, I'm getting lazy.

Anyhow, I used to be a very active "gun nut" in my younger days, but life keeps getting in the way. 24 hours in a day and all that. I tend to fish more than shoot anymore. It doesn't cost me as much and no one really pesters me or is trying to undo an amendment to the constitution about my fishing habits/rights. Still an ardent gun rights supporter, make no mistake of that.

Oh well enough about me. Nice to be here, and i look forward to interacting on the board.

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:47:30
by Palladin
:welcome: To VGOF! :wave:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 13:06:00
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF! :welcome: :wave:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:20:53
by dusterdude
Welcome

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:35:17
by smltooner
:welcome: to the club.

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 08:27:52
by whipple
Thanks! :wave:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:09:19
by Palladin
Did you ever get folks to layoff messing with your TP?








:yankchain:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:35:02
by whipple
No... and after all these years I must admit that I was wrong for trying to stop them. Folks just wanna feel good about that sort of thing, myself included.

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:05:50
by Palladin
Image Wow! That's awfully generous of you!

I think you'll fit in just fine around here... :friends:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:52:38
by TallEd
:welcome:

Re: Hello From Chesapeake

Posted: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 06:21:29
by Snakester
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: