Page 1 of 1

I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:54:36
by dorminWS
..... and today, a friend called me and offered me one.

A 1918 DWM Luger, 9mm. Looks to me to be very good condition with a clean, shiny bore showing plenty of rifling. He said the guy he got it from some time ago didn't know what he had and so he got it in trade for a S&W .357 revolver plus some cash. He said he was going to have someone "clean it up" before he brought it for me to see, to which I responded NO, PLEEEEEASE DON'T DO THAT! So I got to it before some numbnutz with a wire brush did.

Came with a holster and spare mag (neither original). Traded a Remington 1911 R1 for it. Can you believe that? :clap:

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:28:54
by Chasbo00
And I thought you were a die hard .45 ACP guy - congrats.

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:40:28
by WRW
Whuff! What a deal! Congratulations.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 10:29:41
by 38superfan
:clap: Awesome!

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 17:19:53
by Palladin
Sweet! :clap:

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 13:36:52
by jgreiner
Nice find, congrats!!! I too, have always liked the look, probably why I bought my Ruger Mark 1 back when I turned 21.

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:13:57
by Taggure
Sweet looking pistol there :lovegunporn:

Re: I've wanted one of these since I was a little boy...........

Posted: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 20:28:17
by Snakester
A buddy of mine has one....Not as Nice as Yours ! :pistol: