Page 1 of 1

Pick up a new baby today..

Posted: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:56:41
by ezsteve007
A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: Pick up a new baby today..

Posted: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 00:02:15
by ezsteve007
ezsteve007 wrote:A baby Glock G26, with night sights and holster. I got it at the gun show.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Image

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: Pick up a new baby today..

Posted: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 03:41:28
by MarcSpaz
Nice!!! That is a cool lil' pea shooter.

Is it bad if I saw the first post with no pics and got sad? LOL

Re: Pick up a new baby today..

Posted: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 17:07:58
by TacticalMom
love the Glocks :clap: :clap: