Page 1 of 1

Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 03:15:06
by ezsteve007
Does anybody plan on going? I am going to be taking my son. He is pretty juiced about it :clap:. I am tring to pick up a G26.

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:16:59
by M1A4ME
Probably Saturday morning, not too early, I don't stand in lines very long before walking away.

Just looking for some powder (pistol). I'm basically out of AA#5 and 700X.

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 01:23:49
by SebHancy
I shall be going with my colleague. I will observing new guns… :friends:

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 06:58:30
by M1A4ME
The gun show was last weekend. Feb. 1st and 2nd. Next one on the schedule in Richmond appears to be
Mar 5th & 6th , a C&E gun show up in the city (haven't been to one there, yet)

I believe the calendar on this site has a listing for upcoming gun shows. Check it out.

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:01:55
by Reverenddel
Sorry, but I have no desire to head INTO the city for a gunshow!

If I am needed to volunteer? I will, but otherwise? I avoid that place like the plague. I am starting to see the RIR shows expand, and pull in the former Showplace vendors, which is a good thing.

Re: Gun Show this weekend in Richmond...

Posted: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 21:10:25
by M1A4ME
This latest one was quite a bit smaller than the previous one. Only one building in use this time, last time they used both buildings. Maybe the previous two times.

I've not been to one at the Convention Center either. Not sure if I will. Hopefully they'll find a better place to have them.