Page 1 of 1
30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:56:37
by allingeneral
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:48:09
by widefat
Dude has an amazing coiffure though. He may not know ammunition magazine clip, but he knows his Dappper Dan.
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:08:07
by OakRidgeStars
The rug on his head is almost as genuine as his knowledge of firearms

Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:13:17
by WRW
Must have one of them revolving barrel features to keep from melting down.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:27:42
by Snakester
The first three words Sums it up pretty good ! .....CA State Senator....
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:32:36
by FiremanBob
Did he sweep the entire roomful of people, as Morrissey did in Richmond last year?
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:44:52
by MarcSpaz
How much would a 30 magazine clip weigh if it was full of as much crap as he is.
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:26:12
by 0ne5hot
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 08:28:05
by safaridave
Yeah that guy DeLeon is a real tool. This a***ole was my senator for most of the time I lived in the city of Los Angeles. Hey Kevin... how about you put down the gun and the "30 magazine clip" and fix the damn streets in LA? I needed a 4WD just to go down Venice Blvd with all the potholes. Oh, and while youre at it, rein in your Gestapo police squad, the LA Gun Unit... all they do is harass gun shop owners and law-abiding citizens, while totally ignoring the gangbangers with FULL AUTO weapons in Van Nuys and South Central. Oh, but I forget... actual police work like that would be hard and *dangerous*...
/rant done
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:16:07
by Remek
I'm guessing it's the hair that gets him elected.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:58:13
by 0ne5hot
Aero Precision is now taking Pre-Orders for this lower
http://monderno.com/comedy/aero-precision-ghost-gun/
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:16:41
by MarcSpaz
That is freakin' awesome!

I want one!
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:42:02
by AlanM
In case you've missed it, there is a rebuttal for his entire speech online.
Open Letter to CA Senator Kevin de Leon (D)
Sir,
My name is Matt *****. I am a full-time deputy sheriff and have been so employed for 17 years. I am a court recognized firearms expert, a lifelong shooting sports enthusiast and in my spare time, I write firearms and firearm related gear reviews for several media outlets, both online and print.
I am writing this letter as I attempt to sit through the YouTube video (
http://youtu.be/xI6eE_FAwao) of your recent press conference given on January 13, 2014. As someone quite knowledgeable about firearms, I find it extremely difficult to listen to your presentation because almost nothing you said about these “Ghost Guns” (a term you used repeatedly that I have never once heard before) is factually correct.
I would like to try and both educate you at the same time as I dispel with the lies and obfuscations you presented to the media during that press conference.
- See more at:
http://www.thebangswitch.com/open-lette ... Gonxe.dpuf
Re: 30 Magazine Clip -- In half a second!
Posted: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:59:46
by MarcSpaz
hahaha! Way to go Matt!