Page 1 of 1

ICU Experience

Posted: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:12:35
by Greybeard
Tuesday night I gradually woke up stiff as a plank in hospital's ICU,
tubes up my nose & down my throat, wires monitoring every function & all around my head, hell of a pain over my left ear, and a gorgeous nurse hovering over
me.

It was obvious I'd been in a serious accident.
She looked deep & steady and I heard her slowly
say, 'You may not feel anything
from the waist down.'

I managed to mumble in reply, 'Can I feel your boobs, then?'

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:59:23
by vabeachman
Hope you are OK.

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:26:13
by Swampman
Seems like a reasonable request to me!

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:35:08
by Oakes
Sounds like being arrested by a female police officer. When she says anything you say can and will be held against you. Reply teets!!!
Is that too much!!! :whistle:

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:05:54
by skeeterss0
OP must be ok if he came back with a reply like that

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:01:14
by dorminWS
skeeterss0 wrote:OP must be ok if he came back with a reply like that
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Saying something like that in the wrong place or to the wrong female might be why he woke up in the ICU to begin with. :hysterical:

Re: ICU Experience

Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:20:01
by Reverenddel
ROTFLMAO! A'ight! That made my morning! On all accounts, and comments.