Page 1 of 1

Online Ammo Locater

Posted: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:03:47
by Leanback
In my numerous searches of reasonably priced ammo, my laziness got the best of me, i searched for a site that would list all in stock ammo at most of the online ammo stores. I found Gunbot.net pretty cool site, shows all available ammo in the caliber of your choice. One click and you have numerous choices at your disposal.

Not sure if this is a very well known site or not just thought i would share some tools i was using to help find ammo.

Re: Online Ammo Locater

Posted: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:52:05
by trailrunner
I've been using that site for almost a year. It's a great site. I wish they could sort it by bullet and case type, but otherwise it's a great site.

Re: Online Ammo Locater

Posted: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:22:49
by UnderwaterMike
Gunbot is my favorite site for ammo search, followed by Ammoseek. Not sure why, but the Ammoseek listings tend to have more errors in them, from my experience.

Re: Online Ammo Locater

Posted: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:38:53
by Swampman
Probably using Obamacare navigators.