Page 1 of 1

NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl

Posted: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 21:38:00
by trailrunner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzAt9Yx7s8

Glad to say that I haven't hardly watched the super bowl (or any football, for that matter) for the past 25 or 30 years.

Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl

Posted: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 00:40:23
by Jakeiscrazy
Can't say I'm surprised for the same folks that employ Bob Costa. They ran Bloomberg's antigun ad last year but balance is something they don't care about. I will say it raises my opinion of DD that they would front the cash to run this ad. I hope they find some network to run it on even if it isn't the superbowl.

Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl

Posted: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:06:10
by dorminWS
I wrote off the NFL back during the Carter administration when they went on strike. Haven't watched an NFL game if I had the choice not to since. I think all gun owners should boycott the NFL and all its sponsors. Organize letter-writing campaigns to all its advertisers. "Course, we'll have to pass the hat and hire somebody to watch it to find out who to boycott and intimidate............

Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl

Posted: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:04:30
by SHMIV
One more reason I'm not a sports fan.

In my opinion, all the players are over paid and over valued.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl

Posted: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:11:53
by Kreutz
SHMIV wrote:One more reason I'm not a sports fan.

In my opinion, all the players are over paid and over valued.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Bingo. If I wanted to be amused by black felons I'll just watch Cops. Fck sports.