Page 1 of 2
Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:41:12
by Taggure
Got to Love Sara Palin
Sarah Palin Sends Photo of Dead Bear to CNN’s Anti-Gun Piers Morgan
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/10/2 ... rs-morgan/
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin really knows how to jab liberals in the eye, doesn’t she? This time she was asked by CNN’s Constitution-hating Piers Morgan for an interview and Palin chose a unique way to decline. She sent a photo of herself, her hunting rifle, and a dead bear with a special message.
Sarah Palin: “Let Allah Sort It Out” In Syria
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/2 ... -in-syria/
Addressing an audience in Washington, DC on Saturday, she asserted that as long as President Barak Obama is in office, the US should not get involved with the Syrian civil war (or any Middle East conflict, for that matter).
(Read more: Bill Clinton Says Obama Will Look Like A “Wuss” If We Don’t Get Involved In Syrian Conflict)
She told the Faith and Freedom Coalition, “Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing….let Allah sort it out!”
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:25:52
by FiremanBob
She would make a great President.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:12:27
by Snakester
You got that right Bob...with Judge Jeanine as her running mate !
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:46:18
by Kreutz
FiremanBob wrote:She would make a great President.

Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:49:03
by dorminWS
Kreutz wrote:FiremanBob wrote:She would make a great President.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Compared to Obama, just how high is the standard?
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 01:01:19
by Remek
Lets not sink to the level of the democratic party.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 01:22:59
by SHMIV
Compared to Hillary, Soetoro, Biden, the rest of the D's, and a bunch of the other R's, I reckon that Sarah Palin probably would make a good President.
Though, I am reminded of something that , I think, Rush Limbaugh said in response to a suggestion that he run for President:
"What? And lose all of my influence? "
Palin would do best to keep talking, keep important issues at the forefront, and refrain from running for national office.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 06:32:14
by FiremanBob
Serious. We haven't had a President with Palin's combination of common sense, patriotism, people skills, understanding of American values, and toughness since Reagan, and we have damned few comparable candidates today. Don't allow the Left's demonization of her to cloud your judgment.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:46:42
by Kreutz
Naw, I form my own opinions. The woman has an empty head and a big mouth (something she never fails to demonstrate by inserting herself into whatever she can for air time) and couldn't even run a small town in Alaska without driving it into debt.
Plus theres the tragicomic personal life of being married to a secessionist, jungle fever, and belonging to a church of anti-semitic and anti-catholic psychopaths.
I'll pass.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:55:11
by vaeevictiss
I agree, she has always seemed like a ditz with a strange speaking tempo. That has always irritated me.
Sending a picture of herself with a gun and a dead bear, is just tasteless. Especially from a political figure. She did it solely for shock factor and that just makes us look as stupid as the left says we are.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:24:15
by ShotgunBlast
I think she has more influence as a talking head than a politician. They threw her on the national stage unprepared in 2008 and I think that would haunt her during any future national elections.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:34:24
by FiremanBob
vaeevictiss wrote:I agree, she has always seemed like a ditz with a strange speaking tempo. That has always irritated me.
Sending a picture of herself with a gun and a dead bear, is just tasteless. Especially from a political figure. She did it solely for shock factor and that just makes us look as stupid as the left says we are.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
BS. They didn't say that about Theodore Roosevelt. I think you guys have been conditioned by the Left's media assault on her.
Thinking she is a "ditz" because she has a Northwest accent (common from Minnesota through western Washington state) is equivalent to thinking a Southerner is dumb because he has a drawl.
Show me some political positions on issues on which you disagree with her.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:42:34
by dorminWS
I suspect the left thinks a lot less of Sarah Palin than Mr. & Mrs. Joe Lunchbucket/Average American. From the standpoint of electability, the trouble is that the 18-30 crowd tends to think what the left (and particularly the politico-entertainment complex) TELLS them they think.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:48:15
by Remek
Personally, if you have to be a leftist to think she is a bit of ditz, then call me left.
I'd much rather see someone who is grounded in reason, can argue their point, and not only has the stance I agree with, but can demonstrably argue the stance successfully.
At this point in time, I am left with Sens. Paul and Lee.
Palin pales in their shadow when it comes to brains and ability. She might make a good piece of arm candy, but no way is she qualified hold the presidency (and I agree, neither did Mao or the many other presidents we've had for a quite a while, but just because they werent good does not make her good for being the same).
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:35:00
by dorminWS
I'm not arguing that she's Presidential timber; just that she's not as derided and scorned (at least in "flyover country") as the liberal politicians and the presstitutes of the MSM would lead you to believe.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:06:57
by FiremanBob
Remek wrote:Personally, if you have to be a leftist to think she is a bit of ditz, then call me left.
I'd much rather see someone who is grounded in reason, can argue their point, and not only has the stance I agree with, but can demonstrably argue the stance successfully.
At this point in time, I am left with Sens. Paul and Lee.
Palin pales in their shadow when it comes to brains and ability. She might make a good piece of arm candy, but no way is she qualified hold the presidency (and I agree, neither did Mao or the many other presidents we've had for a quite a while, but just because they werent good does not make her good for being the same).
Please don't twist my words. I said some peoples' opinions might be affected by the Left's media assault on Palin, not that one has to be a Leftist to have a low opinion her. But in what reasons is your opinion of Palin grounded?
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:27:00
by Remek
I did not mean to twist your words. I just don't care what people say, my opinion is formed and I stick with it at this time. Its just my opinion of where I am on the subject.
My opinion of Palin is grounded in hearing her talk. Its hard to put it into wording, but I'd suggest just listening to the facts and logic of people like Cruz or Paul, and comparing to Palin. While the former two will cite case law and talk about statute and how it works with logic or how it does not follow logic, Palin tends to rely only on logic, and it comes across as pre-planned and taught to her, not something she has felt and believes in per se.
Finally, I admit, _some_ of this may be coming from the fact that she was in a reality TV show. That really turns me off.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:48:41
by ShotgunBlast
Remek wrote:I did not mean to twist your words. I just don't care what people say, my opinion is formed and I stick with it at this time. Its just my opinion of where I am on the subject.
My opinion of Palin is grounded in hearing her talk. Its hard to put it into wording, but I'd suggest just listening to the facts and logic of people like Cruz or Paul, and comparing to Palin. While the former two will cite case law and talk about statute and how it works with logic or how it does not follow logic, Palin tends to rely only on logic, and it comes across as pre-planned and taught to her, not something she has felt and believes in per se.
Finally, I admit, _some_ of this may be coming from the fact that she was in a reality TV show. That really turns me off.

Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:52:35
by dorminWS
Remek wrote:I did not mean to twist your words. I just don't care what people say, my opinion is formed and I stick with it at this time. Its just my opinion of where I am on the subject.
My opinion of Palin is grounded in hearing her talk. Its hard to put it into wording, but I'd suggest just listening to the facts and logic of people like Cruz or Paul, and comparing to Palin. While the former two will cite case law and talk about statute and how it works with logic or how it does not follow logic, Palin tends to rely only on logic, and it comes across as pre-planned and taught to her, not something she has felt and believes in per se.
Finally, I admit, _some_ of this may be coming from the fact that she was in a reality TV show. That really turns me off.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So it would appear you are more persuaded by legalistic arguments. Do not overlook that lawyers are in the business of making those arguments in a compelling manner whether they believe a word of it or not.
I don't mean that Cruz and Paul are insincere, just that lawyers can be without appearing to be. Palin's admitted lack of polish is unfortunate, but it does not necessarily bespeak a lack of depth or gravity. I could live with Paul in the White House. Not so much Cruz - I don't agree with opening up to illegals.
Re: Sarah Palin What more can you say
Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:58:27
by SHMIV
Maybe that's why I still like Sarah Palin; I never watched her reality show.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 