Page 1 of 1
House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:37:00
by allingeneral
HuffPo in its normal bloviating fashion attempts to paint this article as a noble cause by the Democrats. I think my tax money has better things to do than bail these people out of jail. These people need to get their dumb asses off the street and back into the House and get to WORK.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/0 ... 66253.html
Re: House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:52:04
by OakRidgeStars
Someone should have arrested Charlie Rangel a long time ago

Re: House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 13:21:27
by ShotgunBlast
I disagree. I think they can do less damage if they are still on the street.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:00:44
by SpanishInquisition
OakRidgeStars wrote:Someone should have arrested Charlie Rangel a long time ago

I thought they did over that fraud stuff...

Re: House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:24:27
by dorminWS
SpanishInquisition wrote:OakRidgeStars wrote:Someone should have arrested Charlie Rangel a long time ago

I thought they did over that fraud stuff...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Arrest a Congressman for fraud? Might as well arrest a dog for licking its azz.
Re: House Democrats Arrested In Immigration Reform Protest
Posted: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:32:56
by SpanishInquisition
That democrat would bite you...
Oh.. wait... the dog... ah, nevermind!
