Page 1 of 1

Fredericksburg gun show.

Posted: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:49:34
by chriscw81
Headed there now. Mainly looking for bulk reloaded .40 rounds. Bringing the spousal unit to ensure I don't go on a spending spree. ;-)

Anyone else going?

Chris



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Re: Fredericksburg gun show.

Posted: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:03:09
by cwfunrider
chriscw81 wrote:Headed there now. Mainly looking for bulk reloaded .40 rounds. Bringing the spousal unit to ensure I don't go on a spending spree. ;-)

Anyone else going?

Chris



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yup. Departing from woodbridge in about 30.

Re: Fredericksburg gun show.

Posted: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:21:53
by chriscw81
Just left, as expected, there were some inflated prices, especially on rifles. it was surprisingly difficult to find glock magazines, even the knock off Korean made ones. I was looking to get a few G22 mags, to use in my G27 at home. Oh well, I'm probably better off getting mags online. I love seeing all the pro-gun folks together.





Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2