Page 1 of 1

NFATCA Says Its Not Their Fault It's Yours!

Posted: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:20:00
by Jakeiscrazy
So they say it's not their fault but admit to bringing up the background check loophole.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... d-changes/

And it get's worse! They blame gun owners! Yeah these guys are too ridiculous.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... ber-blame/

Re: NFATCA Says Its Not Their Fault It's Yours!

Posted: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 03:03:58
by MarcSpaz
Wow. I am speechless.

Re: NFATCA Says Its Not Their Fault It's Yours!

Posted: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 06:22:31
by jdonovan
If this is their cleaned up, ready for public view version of how it went down... I think we need a new organization to represent us.

Re: NFATCA Says Its Not Their Fault It's Yours!

Posted: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 07:46:19
by gunderwood
jdonovan wrote:If this is their cleaned up, ready for public view version of how it went down... I think we need a new organization to represent us.
+1

With friends like these, who needs the BATFE?

Seriously, they basically accused everyone of being criminals who were committing another felony via a trust! WTF? I seriously doubt your average felon was spending thousands of dollars for a legal machine gun or buying a suppressor so they can find out just how extreme the federal minimum sentences are.

There are lots of lawful reasons to have a trust. The NFA is a tax, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to lawfully pay it.

Re: NFATCA Says Its Not Their Fault It's Yours!

Posted: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:56:27
by j1mmyd
NFA needs to be repealed or eviscerated. If not, it should be nullified at the state level. Plenty of talented machinists in VA who'd love our business.