Name Obama's Syrian War
- FiremanBob
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:50:05
Name Obama's Syrian War
All major military actions have a name: "Operation ________".
What would you name Obama's war on Syria?
A few I have seen so far on Twitter:
Operation Squirrel Shortage
Operation Seinfeld (a war about nothing)
Operation I Wrote a Check With My Mouth Now You Cash It With Your Ass
Operation Al Qaeda Needs Air Support
Operation It's Different When I Do It Because Racism
(h/t to Iowahawk)
Operation I Need Another Distraction from my Scandals
Operation What Difference Does It Make?
What would you name Obama's war on Syria?
A few I have seen so far on Twitter:
Operation Squirrel Shortage
Operation Seinfeld (a war about nothing)
Operation I Wrote a Check With My Mouth Now You Cash It With Your Ass
Operation Al Qaeda Needs Air Support
Operation It's Different When I Do It Because Racism
(h/t to Iowahawk)
Operation I Need Another Distraction from my Scandals
Operation What Difference Does It Make?
Last edited by FiremanBob on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:28:15, edited 1 time in total.
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor
- TheGodfather
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 937
- Joined: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:19:47
- Location: Gainesville, VA
Re: Name Obama's Syran War
Operation Malcom X in the Middle East
Theme song!
Theme song!
Last edited by TheGodfather on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:38:37, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't talk to Obama voters often. But when I do, I order large fries."
- MarcSpaz
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Name Obama's Syran War
How about "Operation Against the People". Pretty much sums up everything he does.
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Rolling Butt-thunder.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
A few from my lame attempts on Twittah @OakRidgeStars
HA! Call me Mr Mom Jeans now!
Operation Gutsy Call
Operation I Was Against It Before I Was For It (or something)
Show us the WMD's
Operation Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Operation Phony Conflict
HA! Call me Mr Mom Jeans now!
Operation Gutsy Call
Operation I Was Against It Before I Was For It (or something)
Show us the WMD's
Operation Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Operation Phony Conflict
- Reverenddel
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 6422
- Joined: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:43:00
- Location: Central VA
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation: Seriously? SYRIA?!
- SpanishInquisition
- VGOF Bronze Supporter

- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:22:37
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Given the arrogant POSUS named his dog after himself, I go with:
OPERATION OBOMBA
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
OPERATION OBOMBA
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Shooting from the lip
Competition is one of the "great levelers" of ego.
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Funnel More Weapons to the Enemy.
- MarcSpaz
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:55:20
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
You know what... The new executive order to prevent the return of mil surplus weapons all makes sense now. The can't steal weapons from Libya anymore. They have to keep the weapons out of country so they can steal them from someone else.
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Prop Up More Jihadist Governments Under the Auspices of Democracy?
It's long, but quite literal and honest.
It's long, but quite literal and honest.
- ratherfish
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
- Location: Fredericksburg
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Coalition of the Unpresidential.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis
-C. S. Lewis
- Jakeiscrazy
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Middle Eastern Repeat
Operation Intrusion
Operation Contradiction
Operation Intrusion
Operation Contradiction
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
-Winston Churchill
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation "None Of Our Bussiness So We Should Stay The F Out of Syria"
Operation "IByPassedCongress"
Just Saying
Operation "IByPassedCongress"
Just Saying
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)
- ratherfish
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
- Location: Fredericksburg
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Azzhat Commando
Operation Gas
Kerry's Koalition of Krackpots
Obummers Odorus Gass Campaign
Operation Gas
Kerry's Koalition of Krackpots
Obummers Odorus Gass Campaign
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis
-C. S. Lewis
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Operation Standing Alone (representing a coalition of one) comes to mind. Or more appropriately, Operation Cl$sterf$ck.
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
Ah, I have a better one now:
Operation: #NobelPeacePrize
Operation: #NobelPeacePrize
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: Name Obama's Syrian War
How 'bout this?
- Attachments
-
- seems to fit.
- redfaceS.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
