Page 1 of 1

AKs...don't know that I've ever posted here

Posted: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:54:30
by formula73
Here are a few of my babies, all built by Mike down at Coastal Gun Works in Virginia Beach. A pair of Yugo M70 kits on old ORF M64 receivers. One's got an ESS barrel and the other is original Yugo, both hot blued:

Image
Image

Video...practicing emergency reloads...
Image

And the newest is a Bulgarian kit on a CNC Warrior receiver with original virgin Bulgy barrel. I'm a fan of a cheap dots and Ultimak gas tube rails, so it has...a cheap dot an an Ultimak:

(pretty bakelite mag)
Image

I stuck with the worn factory finish on the parts as the receiver came with some type of crap black finish and I figured it'd make for a cool BFPU-style shooter.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: AKs...don't know that I've ever posted here

Posted: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:04:53
by GeneFrenkle
Looks pretty nice!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: AKs...don't know that I've ever posted here

Posted: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:32:39
by Jakeiscrazy
Nice! At one time there was talk of a scratch build AK party but man its just so expensive! I could buy and convert a Saiga AK for what I could build one for.

Re: AKs...don't know that I've ever posted here

Posted: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 06:15:14
by Snakester
CoooooooooooooooL ! :ak47: :ak47: :ak47: