Page 1 of 1
US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:19:03
by skeeterss0
Pentagon awards $572 million contract to buy 30 Russian Helicopters for the Afghan Air Force.

Yeah thats where I want my taxes going...NOT!!!!
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2 ... o-boo.aspx
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:44:04
by ShotgunBlast
I am so tired of this.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:18:35
by Snakester
ShotgunBlast wrote:I am so tired of this.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
It seems we will never get it. We help everyone except US !

Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:23:37
by Kreutz
I cannot wait for this country to collapse.
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:38:45
by OakRidgeStars
Kreutz wrote:I cannot wait for this country to collapse.
The end is near, and it's going to be awesome

Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:42:46
by Afrikaner82
Sad to see. Helping another country who is going to be our nemesis in the future, well that is if we survive financially.
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:57:36
by Kreutz
Afrikaner82 wrote:Sad to see. Helping another country who is going to be our nemesis in the future, well that is if we survive financially.
Out of curiosity, you actually from
Südafrika? If so, may I ask what brought you here?
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 02:20:57
by SHMIV
ORS, I don't think the end will be as awesome as you seem to think. I'm inclined to think it's going to be a God-awful, miserable, bloody mess.
Either way, though, it DOES seem to be close at hand.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:08:52
by FiremanBob
This is just a small part of the "flexibility" that Zero promised Putin via Medvedev.
Thanks to the untraceable nature of the small-dollar, foreign campaign contributions, we'll never know who bought the election of 2012. But this regime is increasingly anti-American and pro-Islamist, pro-Russia, and pro-China.
The Manchurian Candidate has been brought to life, and "1984" is not far behind.
Re: US Stimulates Russian Economy
Posted: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:30:39
by dorminWS
FiremanBob wrote: But this regime is increasingly anti-American and pro-Islamist, pro-Russia, and pro-China.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What else could you expect from a fookin' communist?