Page 1 of 1

35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:48:15
by Snakester
I purchased 6 Plinker Tactical 35 Rd. Mags. for my M&P 15/22. I was a little concerned being an aftermarket item , but it only took a short time shooting to see they work as good as S&W's factory Mag. It made an already great Firearm that much better ! :machinegun:

Re: 35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:14:43
by allingeneral
Always nice to hear a story with a happy ending like that! :thumbsup:

Re: 35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:04:07
by Taggure
Yeap they work great in mine as well, but the only prolem is that now I go through more .22LR faster. The M&P 15/22 is such a fun gun to shoot that before you realize it that 35 rounds are gone and you are reaching for another mag. 500 rounds go quick :ar:

Re: 35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:49:29
by Snakester
Taggure, You sure got that right ! I went shooting early this morning with 6-35 rd. mags. "LOADED" and 5-25 rd. mags. "LOADED" and it didn't take long and I was loading Mags. again. I also had my 10/22 Take down with 5-BX25 Mags. I went through 2-325 rd. bxs. in 45 minutes. Next time I am going to bring My Stoeger Air Rifle for some "Cheap" shooting.

Re: 35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 11:40:14
by SPIKEH26
Where did you find the best price for yours, online or in a store. I have been looking around cause i just purchased mine as well and i love shooting it i just need more mags. Thanks. Also what kind of scope do you plan on using with yours ?

Re: 35 Rd. Mag. for M&P 15/22

Posted: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 11:51:01
by Snakester
I bought mine at Green Top...$30 each ...I have not added a scope to either of my 15/22, I like it just as it is. A shooting buddy of mine put a Cheap Red Dot from Walmart on his and Loves it.