Page 1 of 1

Recommended Legal council in KG/Fred/Bowling Green area

Posted: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:54:35
by Jollyrogers66
I am no dire need of legal council advice, but am looking for a lawyer to have on hand if ever needed. Can someone recommend one, or have experience with one that is pro gun, that you would call if the need arose? If not wanting to post contact info openly, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Re: Recommended Legal council in KG/Fred/Bowling Green area

Posted: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:06:11
by tommy610
Did you look at this?

http://www.hkshooter.net/lawyers/

Re: Recommended Legal council in KG/Fred/Bowling Green area

Posted: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:45:56
by Jollyrogers66
Nope. I have a hard time finding things on this forum for whatever reason. Thank you for pointing it out.

and... none listed in Fredericksburg, King George, or Bowling Green area...

Re: Recommended Legal council in KG/Fred/Bowling Green area

Posted: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:54:39
by allingeneral
tommy610 wrote:Did you look at this?

http://www.hkshooter.net/lawyers/
This link can always be found at the upper left corner of the site under "Legal Resources".

I have spoken with Dan Hawes on a couple of occasions. He's one of the best, as I understand it, and would be at or near the top of my list if I were in a situation - especially one relating to owning or employing a firearm.

Daniel L. Hawes
Virginia Legal Defense P.O. Box 100
Broad Run, VA 20137

(540) 347-2430
(540) 347-9772 (fax) Dan-Hawes@VirginiaLegalDefense.com
http://www.virginialegaldefense.com

Re: Recommended Legal council in KG/Fred/Bowling Green area

Posted: Tue, 21 May 2013 22:07:43
by Jollyrogers66
Thanks Rick, I'll check him out!