Page 1 of 1

Sneaky Pete Holsters

Posted: Thu, 09 May 2013 21:07:57
by VACoastie
Hey folks, trying to see if anyone has used or has any opinions on the sneaky Pete holsters. I was checking them out and do like how they're OWB, but still have a professional look if you're wearing a tucked in shirt or a T-shirt that doesn't extend far down yet still keeps the PDW concealed.

Thoughts, ideas, etc.? I'm looking to initially CCW my Beretta 9mm Px4 Sport (semi). Maybe in the future when I get the funds I'll get a Kimber Solo or whatever is top-notch a few years down the road.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Sneaky Pete Holsters

Posted: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:37:02
by handgunr45
I do like the fact that they are small and professional looking; however they wouldn't fit a gun I would carry in my preferred caliber (.40). Although I have been looking at a Kahr CW9 or 40 which the sneaky pete will fit. I like the idea of it basically looking like a phone case.