Page 1 of 1

Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 08:10:55
by j1mmyd
Now, I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, but I don't hate her, either. Her only crime is being too caught up to realize how unqualified she is for national office. But I really wish I hadn't already cancelled Netflix - so I could cancel it now:

http://twitchy.com/2013/05/01/absurd-ne ... -position/

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 12:59:40
by SHMIV
Oh, I always have liked Palin. She's just as qualified for national office as the folks that are currently there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 14:26:09
by j1mmyd
SHMIV wrote:She's just as qualified for national office as the folks that are currently there.
Sad, but true.

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 15:03:25
by Tweaker
BS! What community did she organize?

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 19:33:23
by gunderwood
Tweaker wrote:BS! What community did she organize?
:hysterical:

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:04:43
by OakRidgeStars
Good to see that she still lives in your head, rent free :clap:

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Thu, 02 May 2013 22:53:48
by Kreutz
Iron Sky sounds cool. What is there not to love about a Finnish-German-Australian comedy about moon Nazis?

I added it to my instant queue, thanks for bringing this cinematic masterpiece to my attention. When I secure the time to enjoy it uninterrupted I shall most enjoy it!

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Fri, 03 May 2013 02:39:49
by Jakeiscrazy
This is why some companies fear social networking.....

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:28:25
by TallEd
I actually tried watching that movie... I don't remember anything that reminded me of Sarah Palin in it though... It was amusing at times, but not enough so to watch the entire thing.

Re: Netflix vs. Palin

Posted: Fri, 03 May 2013 14:53:48
by mfm16
I like Palin.