Page 1 of 1

Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 17:33:48
by Trotter
Looking to buy or trade a couple 30 round P-Mag's for 20 Round P-Mag's

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 23:58:48
by MarcSpaz
I have two 20 round mags I have used 3 or 4 times. If yours are in good shape and the box hoods are not worn, we can make something happen.

Mind if I ask why you want smaller mags?

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:08:54
by Trotter
For sighting in on my bench. The 30 rounds I have are new.
PM me. Thanks

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:02:19
by Trotter
Thanks Marc ..
It was good meeting you today, glad it worked out for both of us .. Skip
If you want to meet us at the range I can let you try out the different scopes to help you decide what you want. I can bring the T-1 H-1 M4 and the Patrol so you can compare. You have my number..

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:52:01
by Jbecker
I have 2 20's that have been slightly used I would trade for 2 30's. One is black, the other is FDE.

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:25:47
by Trotter
Thanks but I'm covered for now.. I just needed 2 for sighting in on the bench. If you need 30's all my back orders came in at once ..LOL If your close Fairfax I can help you out with a couple if needed. I dont want to sell them but if your in a pinch I can help you out. just replace them to me when they become available.

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:50:25
by Jbecker
Thanks, but I have about 70 AR mags. No use for the 2 20 round PMags I have though.

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:00:11
by MarcSpaz
Trotter wrote:Thanks Marc ..
It was good meeting you today, glad it worked out for both of us .. Skip
If you want to meet us at the range I can let you try out the different scopes to help you decide what you want. I can bring the T-1 H-1 M4 and the Patrol so you can compare. You have my number..
Skip,
It was my pleasure. I think you did me a bigger favor than I did you. I really appreciate it.

The range sounds nice. I would love to see those optics first hand before I buy. I'll give you a buzz soon and see if we can get together.

Thanks again...
Marc

Re: Looking for 20 Rnd PMag's

Posted: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:06:07
by Trotter
Jbecker wrote:Thanks, but I have about 70 AR mags. No use for the 2 20 round PMags I have though.
LMAO yea I wound up with a couple hundred, Getting old is a bitch I forgot how many I ordered but I just got reminded at the front door the last couple day's ..LOL