Page 1 of 1
IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:23:08
by jasonallen127
They're in stock at 44mag.com here:
http://www.44mag.com/product/smith_and_ ... and_wesson
$49.99 each, but they're in stock... If you want/need mags for your 15-22, get 'em while they're hot!
Please post below if there are any in-stock notifications on 15-22 mags anywhere else! I hope this helps someone out there.
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:23:45
by jasonallen127
99 in stock when I started writing the post above, 65 in stock now... hurry if you need one.
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:25:29
by jasonallen127
Down to 29... this is amazing to watch! $15 mags flying off the shelf at $50.
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:27:37
by jasonallen127
And they're gone. 100 overpriced mags in 7 minutes.
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:33:52
by GeneFrenkle
Good Lord
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:50:08
by Snakester
SUppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppLY & Demand ....I Guess .
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:24:03
by jasonallen127
Well, while I demand a supply, extra mags for a range toy aren't worth $50 to me when they should be under $20.
I have backorders pending with Midway USA (12/26), Brownell's (placed 12/28), and ProMag (placed 12/28) for S&W M&P15-22 mags, and I will continue to patiently wait. Those backorders should yield a total of 14 mags for me (eventually) and I plan on selling a bunch to a friend for exactly what I paid for them: $16 each. I'll post here if it seems like any back orders start getting filled.
Re: IN STOCK S&W MP15-22 Magazines
Posted: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:39:42
by Taggure
I just recieved my back order from Brownells for my 35 round mag for the M&P 15/22 yesterday that I ordered in January $24
http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifl ... 54777.aspx
