Page 1 of 1

Personal Sovereignty

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:30:13
by allingeneral
I hadn't heard this term before - just read it in a facebook post, sharing the article below. Seems like the perfect term to describe what the 2nd Amendment is all about.
Judge Andrew Napolitano wrote:The right of the people to keep and bear arms is an extension of the natural right to self-defense and a hallmark of personal sovereignty.
Read the entire article at WashingtonTimes.com

Re: Personal Sovereignty

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:38:51
by gunderwood
The judge is brilliant, a real Constitutional scholar. If you want to spend a hour getting educated, this is an awesome video by him/Mises Institute.


Re: Personal Sovereignty

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:31:18
by ShotgunBlast
Judge Nap is awesome!

Re: Personal Sovereignty

Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:26:46
by Reverenddel
Someone should nominate HIM FOR SCOTUS!

Re: Personal Sovereignty

Posted: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:13:22
by dragonzfury050
I recently picked up The Constituion in Exile by Judge Napolitano. So far it has been an excellent read. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for more from him.